Thursday, July 3, 2008

Caps For Sale! Caps For Sale!



Sorry, just kidding. No caps. I just like yelling that phrase while being chased down the street, trees full of monkies stealing my caps all balanced precariously on my head for some stupid reason, thus destroying my livelihood and sending me into a downward spiral of suicidal/homicidal tendencies. Or that's how I always figured that story should end.

But that has no bearing on this post. I just wanted to let you all know that I've been re-posting some albums originally put up on my old blog over at the lovely new Lost-In-Tyme. Recently, I've added albums by: Antietam, Band of Susans, The Romulans and Throwing Muses. More to come this summer, with the added bonus of pics, band info, tracklistings, links and occasional personal notes.

So. Go. Enjoy.

No comments: