Friday, October 15, 2010

Where's My Unicorn?


The Political Gospel According to Sarah doth say:
"[Democrats] act like they're permanent residents of a unicorn ranch in fantasyland if they really think they're gonna be able to turn it around with the liberal policies they have to continue, and you know, it's pixie dust."
Unicorn ranch? Where the fuck is this? I want my goddamn pink fuzzy unicorn and I want it now!!!

What else are they holding out on us? Jetpacks? Woolly mammoth dishwashers? And they also got pixie dust?

Dammit! Dammit! Dammit! I'm quitting the secret Democratic Fantasy Party immediately if I don't get my unicorn by secret Intertube mail within one hour. One hour, you heard me. Unicorn-holding out bastards.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

I saw you did nice posts of some bands,maybe you can help me with some I'm looking for,you can write me at
almudeno69(A)yahooDOTcom

Thanks

Anonymous said...

To cheer you all - us all - up as our countries go through the right-wing back-swing, yours a failed Left, ours a Left that stopped being Left, a few words of wisdom for Sarah and her pack: "There's only poison, only arsenic behind all you say and all you do .. the chance would be a fine thing to get you to you to touch your soul, and soon you'll find all the treachery and the lies starts bleeding you dry" Rich Kids "Only arsenic" London 1978 - just 'cos I happen to be listening to it as I see your latest post, GoMonkeyGo, and the words fit well. With my best French accent, "courage, mon ami!". Cheers, Dave Sez.