Monday, March 29, 2010

Bondage Family Values


Republicans are the gift that keeps on giving. You think they can't possibly get more messed up, more stupid, more hypocritical...but they can! And they do!

Of course, it helps when you have a PR-wiz like Michael Steele in charge of your national party machine. What, you say, what has Steele done now?

Nothin' much, just $2000 worth of wining and dining good old-fashioned Christian Republican donors at lesbian bondage strip clubs. Just good clean lesbian bondage strip-club family value fun, that's all! Did I mention the lesbian bondage strip club?

I know my newest troll won't believe any of this because he or she apparently doesn't believe anything in the media, but for those who want more laughs, check out this and this. It's so sweet it's schadenfreude-a-licious!

Does this matter? No. But it's freakin' funny as hell! It'll mean nothing to the brainwashed rightwing true believers. I mean, the wingnut brigade out there is still incensed about Obama's feet being on his own desk in his own office, for pete's sake! For some reason, it bothers them when the black man does it. Though when the white men did it, they were fine. Explain........waiting......nothing? Still nothing? Trying to find someway to say it's wrong without admitting you're a racist?

It's okay. I can wait. I'll just put my feet up on my desk...

UPDATE! BREAKING! Steele innocent! Or so he says. And I guess because he says so we gotta believe him, because when a Republican says something it's always true. Just ask Nixon.

SUPER-DUPER UPDATE! TOTALLY BROKEN! Steele FIRES staff member who digs lesbian bondage strip-club family fun time! Way to man up and take responsibility, Mike! You're the man! Are you going to fire yourself for that Hawaiian resort snafu next?

Oh...I cannot stop laughing about this. I really can't. I just hope they don't fire Mike because he's the surest path to victory for Dems in 2010. And we know he won't resign, so it's pink slip or nothing for him. If there's ever been a Republican values poster boy, it's Steele: unwilling to take responsibility for any action of his own or his subordinates (to whom we can only assume he sets the role model for behavior), lavishly out of touch with reality, dumb as a brick and mule-stubborn. It's like they cloned Bush's brain!

No comments: