Friday, July 17, 2009

The Boil to be Lanced

Pat Buchanan is a human-boil. I say we stick him with a sharp object and release the foulness. It's for his own good.

I haven't posted in a while because I've been busy in my basement, building a man-sized hideaway fort out of crazy ideas and toothpicks. And busy taking off for beautiful McGregor, Iowa with My Smart Wife for a wonderful mid-week romp. Never been to McGregor before but it's a lovely old river town right at the base of the bluffs on the Mississippi, struggling to survive but with an energy and a will that's inspiring.

So as well as missing a few days of prime posting on all kinds of topics, like how the (R) behind so many Senators' names should stand for (Racist) rather than (Republican), I also missed out on Pat Buchanan's ultimate meltdown about all the brown-skinned people and how they's gonna destroy America.

I was working myself up to my normal monkey frenzy on the topic when I read this on Daily Kos. I think you should too. It puts Pat in perspective and in his filthy little place.

Have a nice day and a great weekend, kids. I'm heading out to put up the signs for our garage sale. Anyone wanna buy a slightly used garage?

No comments: