Friday, July 3, 2009

The Race Is On!

Sarah Palin just resigned as Governor of Alaska. Yeah. Just a few minutes ago, basically. And she gave a nearly incomprehensible and, I'm sure, deeply coded, speech all about it.

Go ahead, check it out, I'll wait (it's only 1:43)....Okay, here we go!

Near as I can figure it, Palin is running away from her gubernatorial responsibilities, those she was elected to fulfill by the people of the State of Alaska, because she thinks it's too hard a job to do right now. Because of the "new political environment."

"New political environment." Translation: I'm quitting because of Obama and the bad, bad, bad things he's doing - Obama is forcing me to quit. It's all Obama's fault. Blame Obama. Sarah in 2012! (BUY MY BOOK! BUY MY BOOK! You know, the one that I couldn't write and make money from while still governor? Yeah, that one.)

I think she intends to set herself up for the next few years as the ultimate political outsider, willing to sacrifice all for the good of the (white) people in the fight against evil (aka "That one!"). Things is gonna get even uglier, kids.

I think Little Miss Hitler just threw down the glove.

No comments: