Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Here's What A Hero Looks Like



I find this guy, this "Mayor," whatever that may be, strangely compelling. I hope you do too. (It's a balm to the soul to see a Fox correspondent so thoroughly smashed. Too bad the "Mayor" didn't jump all over the falsehoods of the NY Post editorial that is quoted).

Is the Fox News guy so stupid that he really doesn't understand that the "Mayor" is answering his question as asked or is this patented right-wing obfuscation play #37?

2 comments:

Nazz Nomad said...

speaking of hero's- the batman dvd is top quality- the first dvd freezes every now and then, but that could be a defect on my player OR the dvd... but the actual video quality is phenomenol!

gomonkeygo said...

Excellent! I'll spread the word. I've a number of friends who might want to invest.