Monday, April 20, 2009

This Is the End, My Friends...

Newt has it right!

He's enraged! I'm enraged! You're enraged! We're all enraged!

President Obama - I can barely bring myself to type the words - has smiled during a photo op!!!

The audacity of smiling - can you believe it! At another world leader! And not just one, but dozens of them. I hear he smiled at every single one of them when their photos were taken together. It makes you sick, doesn't it? Me, I'm throwing up as I type.

Okay, then, it's official...Obama has destroyed America. Grab what you can and run for the hills because it's all over folks. Last one to leave please turn out the light.

See you in hell.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know why you have to be so oblique and sarcastic about your loathing of conservatives on this blog. I mean, if anyone was reading I could understand all the excruciating effort at cleverness, but...

Just sayin'

gomonkeygo said...

It's a venting mechanism only.

And you compliment me too much suggesting that "excruciating effort" went into this or any other post. I'm a lazy sod. The time it takes to read it is the time it takes to write it, 90% of the time. That's my rule. Sometimes I remember to proofread.

Of course, I have to wonder why you bother to read or comment, honestly. That seems a waste of effort to me.

Except when I'm feeling silly and or contentious, I don't leave negative comments on posts I disagree with. I've tried it on conservative blogs over the years, but only found one that ever allowed non-registered users/readers to comments. Conservatives don't like to be disagreed with, I've found.

Nazz Nomad said...

He's giving everyone a chance. What he does when they spit in his face is the great unknown.

gomonkeygo said...

Three pirates found out what happens when you spit in Obama's face.