Thursday, April 24, 2008

Experiencing Technical Difficulties



Please stay tuned, though. I mentioned a few posts back that I'm having ripping problems. Getting lots of diginoise in the rips.

Right now, I'm trying a different drive with a new ripping program and hope to have the problem solved soon. Looks like it'll work, but I'm having difficulty with bitrate quality. Can't get the damn thing to give me the flat 320 bit-rate I want to use and may have to settle for a 320-VBR. Probably no big deal in the end. Most of that extra filesize is just silence taking up way too much space, anyway.

What does this mean for you? Smaller filesize downloads, so you'll like it more than me. I hate change. You've probably noticed that by now.

----------------
Now playing: Bill Drummond - Ballad For A Sex God
via FoxyTunes

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck. (I don't think you "hate" change, it's what you're always posting about. It's what we need.)
Change is good. Especially underwear.