Friday, October 24, 2008

My Glass Jaw Just Dropped. Anyone Got Glue?


Cognitive dissonance. Remember these two words while you watch this video.




This is the best question asked of any candidate this entire, overly long, incredibly stressful political season. It needs to be asked repeatedly of Palin and McCain, of Obama and Biden too. I want all of their answers on record.

If there is any way you are still clinging to McCain-Palin, still thinking that they can do a better job than Obama, unless you are a bomb-making doctor-killing foetus-loving domestic terrorist yourself, these few seconds of video should change your mind.

I won't elaborate any further, just push you over to this much better piece on Daily Kos.

----------------
Now playing: MC5 - Poison
via FoxyTunes

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This woman is repulsive beyond belief. Hopefully in less than 2 weeks we'll never have to see her smug mug again.

gomonkeygo said...

Don't count on it. I told My Smart Wife (TM) a couple nights ago that she's already divorced herself from McCain and her speeches now are all about her and 2012.

Last night, the pundits caught up with me and at least Rachel Maddow's saying the same thing on her show.

Personally, and maybe this is worth a blog post, I think that there is gonna be a fractured Republican party as a result of Obama's win. Conservatives and crazies may finally go their separate ways. At least I hope so.

Bucephallus said...

Ah, But would you vote for Lucas McCain?....or perhaps it would be the same.

Anonymous said...

I agree Gomonkeygo....she is gearing up for bigger things. I've read that she'll be studying topics that actually matter over the next few years. Personally I don't see her pulling it off however, just too friggin' stupid in the long run.

Nazz Nomad said...

who gives a fuck about Bill Ayers and what went down 40 years ago? McCain has been consorting with Cheney , Rummy and Bush the past 8 years!

gomonkeygo said...

Lucas McCain? The Rifleman?

Yeah, I'd vote for him before McCain-Palin. No brainer.