Monday, October 6, 2008

Sad, So Very, Very Sad Today



Sigh.

I was going to start a pool tomorrow, taking bets on how long it would be before McCain-Palin surrogates started saying "Hussein" again. I was betting on Wednesday.

But they beat me to it.

The Republicans are more on the ball than I gave them credit for. Or more willing to disgrace themselves and their party. Whatever. Same diff.

Sigh.

PS That is a picture of my actual sad face. I think the camera adds ten pounds. And fangs. And bulging eyes. Weird ears. And removes hair. But otherwise 100% accurate.

Addendum I have written and not posted three really positive bits about why we should all vote for Obama, but everytime I get online, I get so dang pissed off that I pitch them. I gotta get help. I've got a problem. (A problem besides the ability to see the world in shades other than black and white, I mean).

----------------
Now playing: Pink Floyd - Atom Heart Mother Suite
via FoxyTunes

2 comments:

mrG said...

It is a two-sided jigsaw puzzle: Just put the picture together the way you do so well :), and then flip it over!

an old geezer (older than me even) once told he always read the papers first thing in the morning to get a real mad going and get his blood pressure up. He felt it was the key to his healthy constitution.

gomonkeygo said...

Thanks for the compliment; it's really appreciated. I don't want my blood pressure too high though. With eyes and ears like that, something'll burst.