Thursday, October 2, 2008

Gracias, GOP!



I was gonna write about the programs Obama plans to fund and the initiatives he intends to kick-start today. I'm feeling the need to be positive after going so negative lately. In fact, I pulled a post a few days ago that went up in a fit of rancorous spleen I've never achieved on this blog before. I was ashamed of myself. I'll try and go a different direction for a while. But if I stray it's gonna be that old man's fault, I tells ya! If he yells at me to get off of his lawn one more time...

Anyway, back to my original idea. I was gonna do this...but the GOP did it for me. Check out the Obama Spend-O-Meter! From their perspective, this is a damning list intended to paint Obama as a tax-and-spend liberal of the worst kind.

From my perspective, this is a dream list. A good start on the America I want to live in. A blueprint for a better America, a better world, a better future.

So, a tip of the hat to the Grand Ol' Party today. Heckuva job, white men, heckuva job!

Vote Obama!

Note to Self: In reading the above, I can see I've still got a long way to go before I get all nicey-nice. Given the state of our infrastructure these days, I probably can't even hope that it's paved.

----------------
Now playing: The Jesus & Mary Chain - Here It Comes Again
via FoxyTunes

No comments: