Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Weird Reasons to Vote for Obama #8


Because after you watch this video, you'll wish you were Jewish. I know I do.



And what other campaign in American political history has ever engendered such inspirational humor in its support? This is freakin' brilliant - the idea and the execution by Sarah "Coolest Chick in Comedy Who Swears a Lot" Silverman.

What's the best McCain can do? Limbaugh? I wish he had the guts to have this Sarah on his show rather than that helicopter-huntress VP-pick of McCain's. She'd rip his head off and shit down his throat. That was what my other friend named Larry used to say to hecklers during his short-lived career as a standup back in '84 or maybe it was '85. He did it better than me.

(This other Larry is now a state trooper in a state I won't name. He did have the distinction of having one of his best jokes ripped off by another comedian and used on David Letterman way back then. It was some long-forgotten loser that Larry opened for; the loser stole his joke and had 10 seconds of fame with it. So, I guess Larry did too. Good job, Larry, good job!)

----------------
Now playing: The Laughing Clowns - Clown Town
via FoxyTunes

No comments: