Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A Late Christmas Present



The fear is amazing, it is palpable, it is oozing down the steps of the Capitol building in DC. And it's not just Republicans - there are also nasty Bush-enabling Dems in fear for their very hides, now that the very nasty un-Constitutional things they allowed Bush & Co. to engage in for the last eight years are gonna be found out!

And I love it. I'm just here today to point you at some great pieces out in the blogosphere. People seem inspired - I haven't read such good stuff in months. Especially take the time to read all of the great Glenn Greenwald piece. If you don't know GG, dive back into his archives and come back often. He's a smart one, that guy.

Obama must be Batman - he strikes fear into the hearts of villians everywhere!

2 comments:

gomonkeygo said...

Ah, I don't either. I forgot that The Boy plays his via the PC. I'll have to ask him if that's a compatible thing. I just got him a new video card and he's singing my praises loudly. For a day.

gomonkeygo said...

Nazz - The Boy tells me he can't play against someone on a 360 via the PC. Too bad. I was hoping we could bet on our children and use them for profit and fun. "50 quatloos on the newcomer!" and all that jive.

BTW - I'm gonna delete the comments with the username for privacy purposes. Should've done that yesterday but wasn't thinking.