Thursday, September 4, 2008

The Right Stuff?



Pardon me for a moment while I wrap myself in the flag...almost there...ouch!...God, how do the Republicans do this...oh wait, yeah, that's it, baby, that's perfect!

Okay, let's get started.

Did ya hear the one about Sarah Palin being unfit to command?

See, one of the first things our potential Commander-in-Chief, Sweet Sarah, did after getting the Veep nod from Big John was to...illegally give away the date her son might be deploying to Iraq - a clear and complete violation of what the military calls OPSEC or Operational Security.

Now, you or I might end up beat down in the streets or hijacked to a secret cell somewhere after being disappeared by any combination of local or state police/FBI/Army commandos/secret Ninjas - like has been happening in St. Paul for the last week, "Heil, McCain!!!" - but Saint Sarah gets a total pass on this.

Why? Because she's "qualified."

If McCain wins, we are doomed. Doomed, I tells ya, doomed!

PS Apparently for questioning Sarah Palin's qualification claims on Huffpost, I've been banned from commenting there. I haven't gotten a reply from Huffpost yet about this, but the last comment I logged was about her and this issue. So much for liberal media.

PPS Are you bothered by the media coverage of the savage macings and beatings the Minneapolis-St. Paul police are delivering to protesters and peaceful non-protesting concert-goers? Probably not, because the media isn't covering it. Not nationally. It's ironic that Rush Limbaugh called for riots in the streets in Denver, but we're getting them in St. Paul. Is that irony? Or just reality. I can't tell the difference anymore.

----------------
Now playing: Wipers - Land Of The Lost
via FoxyTunes

5 comments:

Nazz Nomad said...

we are so doomed. mccain is gonna win and this neophite is going to inherit the throne when he croaks. and what exactly did mccain do in 'nam that was so great? he got his ass captured didn't he?

Anonymous said...

During all the hoop-la in the last week covering S.Palin they played a video clip from .....last year(it didnt say where or when)giving a speech where she declared that the "war"was sanctioned and or approved ..."By God".Not the exact wording,(I was so amazed by the statement ,its all foggy).Golly I sure want someone like that near the"button".Where do they get these nut cases?

gomonkeygo said...

I dunno where they find them, but I do know where they all are now. I tried to watch McCain's speech, but the nacreous gleaming of thousands of dead white faces, upturned like leeches seeking fresh dark blood, was too much for my eyes and my sanity. I am, now, if I wasn't before, officially insane.

And it feels good.

Nazz Nomad said...

It's like the commercial for a sitcom:

"He's a doddering old Prisoner Of War. She's a feisty former Miss Congeniality. See what happens when they get paired up in a big White House..."

gomonkeygo said...

Hilarity (and economic ruin, total war, secret torture, class warfare and racial strife) ensue!

"rought to you by Fox - the Network that doesn't give a fuck about anything but preserving the status quo and making money through the fine art of propaganda and lies"

Ya know, they should change that logo. It's kinda hard on the tongue and gives a little too much away. I think they're gettin' uppity.